New HIIT workout is up and it’s got LOTS of calorie burning, muscle building bang for your 16 minute buck. Only 16 minutes! So, carve out 16 minutes of your day and do it for yourself! Ready Shreddy?! Let’s go!
30 Second Cardio Intervals Of Squat Front Kicks In Between Each Exercise (Repeat 1-3x)
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells
1) 30 sec: Tricep push-up
2) 30 sec: Lateral jump 1/2 burpee (L&R)
3) 30 sec: Weighted squat toe-touch to twisted raise (x2 L&R)
4) 30 sec: Hand release push ups
5) 30 sec: Side lunge, row (L&R)
6) 30 sec: Curtsey lunge, tricep extension (L&R)
7) 30 sec: Push-up twisters
8) 30 sec: Forward lunge, bicep curl (L&R)
9) 30 sec: Supergirl push-up
10) 30 sec: Bridge cross toe-touch
11) 30 sec: Side-plank knee to elbow (L)
12) 30 sec: Side-plank knee to elbow (R)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.