New workout is here! The “Bikini Butt Strength” workout focuses on the glutes. There are many benefits to strengthening our derriere. The glutes are our largest muscle group, and virtually every movement carried out by our lower body requires their activation. Strong glutes can help protect our joints and prevent back, hip, and knee pain. Plus, to state the obvious: a firm, lifted butt is seriously sexy. So let’s get that rear in gear and do this!
Equipment: Set Of Dumbells, Ball/Medicine Ball, Chair/Sofa, And A Mat
1) 50 sec : Pause Goblet Squat
2) 50 sec: Dumb bell hip thrust (bench or floor)
3) 50 sec: Single-leg deadlift (L)
4) 50 sec: Single-leg deadlift (R)
5) 50 sec: Single-leg glute bridge on ball (L)
6) 50 sec: Single-leg glute bridge on ball (R)
7) 50 sec: Bulgarian split squat (L)
8) 50 sec: Bulgarian split squat (R)
9) 50 sec: Side-lying clam raise (L)
10) 50 sec: Side-lying clam raise (R)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.