Ready for a fun workout? Here’s a new full body HIIT workout…and it’s got a fun and SUPER effective ab exercise surprise for you! Have a beautiful day, everyone!
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Chair/Sofa, Firm Chair/Coffee Table, 2 Towels/Paper Plates
1) 50 sec: Hand-release push-up, 2 spiderman
2) 50 sec: Weighted single-leg chair squats, w/ static fwd hold(L)
3) 50 sec: Weighted single-leg chair squats, w/ static overhead press (R)
4) 50 sec: Toy soldier burpees
5) 50 sec: Renegade rows
6) 50 sec: 2 switch lunge, jumping jack
7) 50 sec: Decline push-up w/ knee tap (L&R)
8) 50 sec: Squat-kick (L&R)
9) 50 sec: Donkey kicks
10) 50 sec: Chair knee tucks (or regular crunches)
11) 50 sec: Plank abs in & outs
12) 50 sec: Forearm plank twisters
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.