A favorite comfort food meal made healthy! As an added bonus, the prep on this is super quick and easy. If you don’t have a slow cooker, you can also do this in the oven in a roasting pan.
Slow Cooker Chicken & Gravy
A delicious and healthy comfort food hack of a favorite.
Write a review
Chicken and gravy
- 1 can reduced sodium fat free chicken broth (14 oz)
- 1 can Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 can Campbell's condensed healthy request cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix (approx 1 oz package)
- pepper, to taste
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1.5 cups of whole baby carrots
- In a slow cooker, mix chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, and dry onion soup mix. Stir to combine. Add chicken breast and sprinkle pepper on top of the chicken. Mix chicken in so it is mostly covered. Add carrots.
- Cook on high setting for 3-4 hours or low setting for 6-8 hours.
- This is a great one pot meal! Quick, easy, AND healthy! My recipe for reduced fat, healthier version Yorkshire Puddings are an excellent accompaniment to this meal!