New workout is up, unhealthy purchase “Kickboxing Fat Blast”! Kickboxing is an awesome workout with many benefits. It’s excellent for fat burning and cardiovascular health. It’s also great for toning your entire body because it forces you to engage all the muscle groups in your body. You’ll even work your back and trim your waist because each move requires a lot of core power behind it. Kickboxing also improves coordination, store flexibility, search reflexes and balance. It provides a healthy way to get some of the day’s frustrations out of your system, which also helps with getting a better night’s sleep and improving mental clarity. And who doesn’t love feeling like a strong bad ass?! Bring it!
No Equipment – All Bodyweight (repeat 1-3x)
Boxing Shuffle During The 10 Seconds In Between Each Move (No Rest)
1) 30 sec: Jab, cross, jab, knee (R)
2) 30 sec: Jab, cross, jab, knee (L)
3) 30 sec: Jab, cross, jab, roundhouse (R)
4) 30 sec: Jab, cross, jab, roundhouse (L)
5) 30 sec: Jab, cross, hook, uppercut (starting R)
6) 30 sec: Jab, cross, hook, uppercut (starting L)
7) 30 sec: Jab, cross, jab, front-kick (R)
8) 30 sec: Jab, cross, jab, front-kick (L)
9) 30 sec: Double knee-up, roundhouse, back-hand (R)
10) 30 sec: Double knee-up, roundhouse, backhand (L)
11) 30 sec: Front kick (R), back kick (L)
12) 30 sec: Front kick (L), back kick (R)
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Workouts, fitness & health tips, nutrition, & healthy recipes.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.