Say ‘goodbye’ to #hangry with this spicy roasted chickpea snack. A great healthy solution to quell that snacky feeling! Don’t like chickpeas? You’ll like them like this all roasted and crunchy!
Spicy Roasted Rosemary Chickpeas
A healthy and delicious roasted chickpea snack. Perfect for happy hour!
Write a review
- 1 14.5 oz can of chickpeas (rinsed)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (or spicy Hungarian paprika)
- fresh ground Himalayan salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp olive oil
- Rinse chickpeas and blot dry with paper towels
- Mix in a bowl with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, cayenne (paprika), salt & pepper
- Spread seasoned chickpeas on a foil-lined baking sheet and roast at 450 degrees for 30 mins