This is the already killer Bhavnani Burpee amped-up even more. This exercise will work your entire body and really make your core, leg, and glute muscles WORK! Ass-kicking cardio and strength in one move! Challenges your balance too! The key is to not rush your time on top of the Bosu. The pause on top of the Bosu after the initial landing and the jump squat landing is what makes it extra challenging. All your core, leg and glute muscles have to work hard to keep you on that Bosu. It’s easy to just jump on and bounce, but to stay balanced is what really activates your muscles. Burn, baby, burn!
1. Begin standing about 3 feet from the Bosu (depending on your height).
2. Take a “long-jump” onto the Bosu, landing in a semi-squat position. Hold for a couple seconds.
3. Squat and then jump vertically above the Bosu, landing back on the Bosu.
3. Jump backwards off the Bosu.
4. Kick your feet back to a plank.
5. Perform a push-up.
6. Immediately return your feet to the squat position. That’s one rep.
Beginners: You can perform this move on the floor without a Bosu. Simply perform a long-jump on level ground. You can also remove the push-up portion.
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Follow me on YouTube and Facebook (link in bio) for workouts, fitness & health tips, nutrition, & healthy recipes.
Amp’d Bhavnani Burpee
Music: Executed Monster by Roberro
CC Attribution (3.0)
#fit #fitfam #fitspo #flying #fatburn #fatloss #fitgirl #fitness #fitmamma #fitmommy #fitforcefx #fitjourney #workout #weightloss #workoutvideo #weightlossjourney #bosu #burpee #bikiniready #bodyafterbaby #bodyweightexercises #cardio #hiit #Tabata #toneitup