MOVE OF THE WEEK: Curtsey Lunge Bicep Curl! This variation of lunge is great because well, you get to curtsy, AND it gives you an awesome butt and great legs! The trifecta of a great move! The curtsy lunge works your glutes, tones your inner and outer thighs, and strengthens your calve muscles. It also challenges balance, and therefore your core. Put your curtsey lunge into double-duty by adding a bicep curl. I also like adding a kick but that’s a MOTW for another time! 😉 This is a great move – have fun with it! 💪
1) Begin standing with your feet hip width apart, arms at your sides.
2) Keeping your weight in your left food, take a big step back with your right leg, crossing it behind your left leg (as if about to curtsey).
3) Bend your knees and lower your body straight down until your front thigh is parallel to the floor, and both knees are bent at 90 degrees.
4) Perform your bicep curl at this bottom position and be sure not to use momentum by swinging your arms. Up for 1 count down for 3 counts (use that negative force)!
5) Be sure to keep your abs tight and your back straight, chest up.
6) Holding your abs drawn in, return to the starting position. That’s one rep. Perform 12-15 reps before switching to the other side.
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Full workouts, fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy recipes.
Let’s workout together! 💪 Find me here: 🌟Website: https://www.FitForceFX.com
Music: Executed Monster by Roberro
CC Attribution (3.0)
#fit #fitfam #fitspo #fatburn #fatloss #fitgirl #fitness #fitmamma #fitmommy #fitforcefx #fitjourney #fitnessgoals #freeworkouts #fitnessaddict #fitnessjourney #workout #weightloss #workoutvideo #weighttraining #weightlossjourney #hiit #homegymlife #homeworkout #bikiniready #bodyafterbaby #leanbody #lunges